The best and most extensive database of voiceovers online includes a variety of talent that can be filtered in a range of helpful ways. If you need to voice your character for your audio-visual project, you know that finding the right voice actor is crucial to engaging audiences. So, what mediums do our voices work in?
- Radio & television commercials
- Characters in film & television
- B2B presentations
- IVR menus
- Computer and mobile games
You might already have an idea about what your character sounds like. Is their voice deep and authoritative or high and happy?
Our database of voices allows you to search for the vocal features you know you want. Use the filter to browse by location, age, nativity, language, accent, pitch, style, tone, medium and vocal characteristics. Among our actors, there are also vocalists. Shortlist your favorites as you go for a quick and easy casting process. You may share your article on forexinghub and thehomeinfo. So that, your website rank on Google as well and get more information from worldtravelplace and worldupdate
Making the choice
The right choice of talent for the voiceover depends on your character. What are the connotations you want to be delivered from how they sound? Are they sweet or evil? Young or old?
Each demo sample within the database is tagged with a vocal characteristic. This makes finding character voices easy as you can filter based on their personality to find a corresponding voice. Our play bar also makes searching a smooth experience as you flick through incredible talents to find precisely what you need for your project. Click on talented voice actors to see the rest of their voice demos and the variety they can provide – no need for auditions.
We work with professional voice actors and can even offer suggestions should you need help with the casting process. Depending on your voice requirements, goals, and budget, we can find the right speaker for you. Voquent can provide:
- A choice of speakers from different world regions – more than 1,700 accents and dialects to choose from
- Choose from recording on location with our network of global studios or remote home studios with verified talent
- Our audio engineers professionally vet and approve home studios to guarantee quality audio
- As well as voiceover, we offer localization, subtitling, dubbing, sign language, ADR, captioning, translation, and scriptwriting services.
- Our audio engineers can implement the recording into your project with a perfect time sync.
Need to cast a voiceover for your character in an upcoming videogame or movie? Get started with Voquent today and find the perfect voice.