“Dance is the expression of emotions and ideas.” It’s not limited to only trendy steps, mastering complex footwork, or grooving to your favorite tracks, but it’s expanded to learning the art of narration. It’s more about portraying one’s feelings, ideas, emotions, stories, and expressions through gestures, facial expressions, hand movements, and body movements. The deadly combination of dance and music blooms in the fragrance of happiness, fun, and joy.
Following the digitization of everything from shopping to education, online dancing classes have become a huge success in people’s lives. Dance is not only one of the best extracurricular activities that rinse off the cortisol levels in the body and keep you healthy and fit for life and beyond. In this article, we’ll discuss the five leading online dance classes for beginners in 2022, along with their benefits.
5 Leading Online Dance Classes for Beginners in 2022
1. Online Kathak Dance Classes
India features eight classical dance genres, with Kathak being the sole one from the northern part of the country. Kathak is derived from the term Katha, which means narrative, and a kathakar is a storyteller who recounts a story via expressions, movements, and gestures. Kathak is a fusion of three performing arts: music, dance, and theatre.
When these three disciplines are combined, Kathak is born. In ancient days, Pandits of the temples called Kathakars to narrate the stories of Vedas, Puranas, the stories from Mahabharata and Ramayana, and the focus was about Gods and Goddesses.
So, Kathak teaches the art of delicate movements, spins, enchanted facial expressions, footwork, the essence of spirituality to narrate tales of our Gods and Goddesses.
- Kids will be able to conserve, practice, and disseminate the culture by learning Kathak, and it will help pass on the legacy and knowledge of culture and traditions from one generation to the next.
- Kids will learn grace, adaptability, self-esteem, and confidence to face the audience through online Kathak classes. It will also provide them with spiritual and rewarding experiences.
2. Online Hip-Hop Classes
Hip-hop dancing is a popular form of dance that originated in New York in the 1960s and 1970s. It arose from African dancing and blossomed, with people beginning to perform on the street. Hip-Hop dance is the amalgamation of breaking, popping, swinging, bouncing, and rocking.
People tried to adopt Hip-Hop style to dance Hop, pop, bounce, and break from the country’s challenging situation through Hip-Hop art when in the 1970s Bronx, New York was evolving as a country stacked up with poverty, crime, violence, and drugs, and people tried to adopt Hip-Hop style to dance Hop, pop, bounce, and break from the country’s challenging situation through Hip-Hop art.
- The hip-Hop dance symbolizes growth and liberty, and it will provide a space for children to express their emotions and feelings via freestyle hip-hop movements. It will aid in the alleviation of emotional distress.
- This dancing style will strengthen children’s self-esteem, perseverance, and fitness.
3. Online Bharatnatyam Dance Classes
Bharatnatyam is known as the “fiery dance.” The majority of Bharatnatyam’s movements mimic those of a dancing flame. Bharatnatyam is a form of meditative and yogic dance performed by Lord Shiva. Bharatnatyam is one of the ancient classical dance forms of India
Bharatanatyam is a classical Indian dance that incorporates music, rhythm, and emotion while abiding by the Natyashastra. Lord Shiva is the God of Bharatnatyam, which is a type of contemplative dance yoga that depicts divine elements through expressions, gestures, footwork, and hand movements.
- Online Bharatnatyam dance classes necessitate the movement of various facial expressions. The continual motion of facial muscles such as eyes, brows, neck, and lips strengthens the facial tissues.
- Children will be exposed to the traditional dance form, which will help them contribute to India’s culture, values, and customs. They will get to know about legendary tales and devotions. It will also aid in improving stamina, endurance, and physical and mental equilibrium in the body.
4. Online Freestyle Dance Classes
Freestyle dance is the most loved dance genre among all the dance enthusiasts as it doesn’t include strict choreography like other dance forms. The purpose of freestyle dancing is to master the moves, and as well as to learn to express yourself through your ideas, expressions, gestures, and freestyle power moves.
The word “freestyle” signifies that learners are free to mix and match individual dance techniques and routines with what they learn in class
- Kids can learn new techniques that have no restrictions and disciplined choreography while having a lot of fun with diligence and practice. These online classes are purely for fun and to brush up on existing abilities.
- Kids will learn to establish confidence in their abilities, nurture their creativity, and develop their dance style through the online freestyle online classes.
5. Online Salsa Dance Classes
In the late 1960s and early 1970s, Puerto Ricans and Cubans living in New York founded the salsa dance. Salsa dance is a combination of entertainment, fun, love, companionship, teamwork, and connection.
Salsa dancing is an imaginative and exciting style of self-expression that encompasses more than just sensuality. It’s more about two friends’ teamwork, connection, respect, coordination, and compassion.
- Salsa is a fantastic body workout. It will give you a terrific enjoyable aerobic workout that will focus on your lower body, such as your legs, hips, and glutes. It will also train both the mind and the body by increasing a person’s mental awareness and practices in order to match and coordinate with a partner in a short amount of time.
- Salsa Dance classes have been shown to improve respect, teamwork, communication skills, empathy, cooperation, and the development of healthy interpersonal relationships.
Dancing is the wonderful combination of fun, expressiveness, and workouts that may assist children in lowering cortisol levels in the body and promoting the appearance of positive hormones in the brain, such as endorphins, serotonin, oxytocin, and dopamine, which create a positive mindset and body image.
Kids are mostly absorbed in academic distress or monotonous activities that cease mental and emotional growth, but online dance classes can be the best escape to keep your kids engaged productively to enhance their physical, mental, and emotional abilities.
So, If you’re looking for online dance classes, visit PiggyRide. It’s the best place to find the best online dance class for your kids according to their skill, age, and preference. They provide online Bharatnatyam, Kathak, Hip-Hop, and other dance forms. Find the best class for your little one!
Moviewatcher for download hindi dubbed movies.