Top Eight: Lady Gaga’s most memorable moments of 2012
Even though Lady Gaga hasn’t released an album nor new music this year, its a perfect time to look back at her most unforgettable fashion moments and special events that she attended through the year. Check out our top eight!
1. Lady Gaga launches the first ever black eau de perfum tittled “Fame“. The fragrance was named as the UK’s best selling! Upon its September release, the perfume sold six million bottles in one week.
2. Lady Gaga kicks off The Born This Way Ball Tour. The world tour is the fifth highest-grossing of 2012 by Billboard; Grossing $124,879,545 with 65 sold-out shows and 1,111,099 attendees – without playing a date in the U.S.
3. The Born This Way Foundation, a non-profit named after Gaga’s 2011 album, addressing issues such as self-confidence, well-being anti-bullying, mentoring and career development through research, education and advocacy.
4. Lady Gaga and her Born This Way Foundation announce collaboration with United Nations/UNICEF.
6. Lady Gaga covers Vogue magazine‘s largest September issue ever, which the issue’s page count is a record-breaking 916.
7. Lady Gaga receives the LennonOno Grant for Peace award from Yoko Ono in Iceland.
8. Lady Gaga performs “Gimme Shelter” with Mick Jagger at The Rolling Stones‘ final concert of their “50 and Counting Tour” in Newark, New Jersey.